Committed in parts
10401 Boulevard Parkway, Anjou, H1J 1R4
We are currently seeking an individual to fill the position of committed in parts for a company working in the heavy vehicle industry. This is a great opportunity for a permanent day in Montréal.
- Respond to customer, both by telephone and over the counter, for any need at the level of parts;
- Advise customers according to their needs;
- Meet the demands of parts and complete the sale.
- Track orders;
- If necessary, seek out special suppliers;
- Receive the goods and distribute it to good locations;
- Other related tasks.
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar position, ideally gained in the industry of the heavy vehicle or machinery heavy;
- Knowledge in hydraulics and pneumatic (an asset);
- Card valid driver issued by a recognized training center (an asset);
- Comfortable with the software suite MS Office as well as with data entry;
- Essential bilingualism both oral and written (French and English);
- Autonomy and teamwork;
- Resourcefulness and organization;
- Good computer skills.
Work Conditions :
- Post of the day Monday to Friday;
- Day schedule: 7:30 am to 5 pm;
- Accessible transit;
- Salary depending on experience;
- Insurance groups offered after 3 months;
- Dynamic and growing business.